domingo, 18 de março de 2012

New Wonder!!

Hey everyone, here I am again posting on my blog... but this time as you noticed in English. Well and I can also tell you I'm posting after a very funny party tonight, so if anytime you find a evidence of fatigue or even sleep, please just ignore!! LOL
So, lets start. As I said before, tonight - or shall I say"The last night?" - I had a very great time with my friends and classmates. It was the Prom's night and it was also dedicated to the Finalists,of course. But I can tell you that it was a great great party, with music,dance, and a lot of food and drinks.. such as Coca-Cola... Ahahahah, just kidding, I mean there was food and drinks but the best of the party wasn't absolutely the food. At the least not to me! At the beggining I was feeling pretty nervous, but when a friend came to my house to pick me,I started feeling better. We went to the party in my friend family's car and at arrival we enjoyed the party. At first, at 11 p.m.  we watched a concert but at midnight the prom started. That was absolutely the best moment of the night, despite all the little stresses- people pushing each other, screams, all that noise...MADNESS!!
Anyway,the things got pacific and my classmates started dancing. Oh my God they were so cute, they looked like Hollywood stars!! :) After dancing the concert moved on and two guys had the opportunity of being famous for a few minutes, and also were congratulated with a "Happy Brithday's song".
Well there's nothing else to tell you, the rest of the party was spent dancing, talking to friends, dancing again and singing. Yeah I also had time to raise my voice up high. ;)
That's it, it seems nothing but to me it was a wonderful night out, believe it! I finish saying I'm so thankful to my guys, they were the reason why I went to the prom and had a nice time in there. Without you people party would suck. Well I'll stop writting today,but before I leave I let you small part of the lyrics of  a music that in this moment, means a lot to me... As an ending: See you in the next post! xoxo..

Cheers
To the freakin 'weeken
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jamesons sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don't let the bastards get down and turn it around

With another round
There's a party at the bar
Everybody put your glasses up
And I drink to that
Hey yeah yeah yeah yeah
I drink to that

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário